Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet!

Full disclosure: I'm involved with BzzAgent who supply me with the opportunity to experience products or services that I then talk about with others.  There's no pressure to sell - they are more interested in honest opinions, so if you like the idea of it, you can sign up too

I've helped with a few campaigns through BzzAgent : Sacla pesto, Shell V power petrol, but my favourite was to sample and talk about Seeds of Change chocolate!  I've just been invited to join a campaign about Splenda.  Maybe they are telling me that my enjoyment of the chocolate is noticeable?

I don't take sugar in tea or coffee so I will be asking others to sample the sweetener, but I am looking forward to trying the granulated sweetener in baking.  I think that the knitting group will have to sample my wares and tell me their opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus