Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nightdress woes

I was wearing my wedding night nightie (yeah - why bother for your wedding night eh?! cue cackles) - and DH asked why it had a few red marks on it. Erm, I popped downstairs to spread a bit of paint on something - it's only gouache so it'll wash out. Now

1) does everyone else do such things?

2) I forgot that the gouache was mixed with gel medium

3) I've washed the nightie - still red marks. Apart from it now matching Big Pink (don't ask, another nightie) with its alcohol ink additions, any suggestions?

Oh and this is what I was working on - a submission to the 'Do Not Fold, Bend, Spindle or Mutilate: Computer Punch Card Art' Exhibition at the Visual Arts Center, Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science, Sioux Falls, South Dakota




I'm calling it The collapse of the Red, White and Blue
blog comments powered by Disqus