Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Manifesto

I've been almost away from the world of screens and their constituent countries of blogs, Twitter, Facebook and Ravelry for a few days.  I realised that I was feeling anxious about catching up with everything / everyone - ridiculous - so it's either change that attitude or at some point I am going to have to scale down my online activities.  I think that will happen naturally this summer as having pondering my enjoyment of my extended weekend I came up with a simple manifesto for this precious summer.

MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY DAY

So, that's what I'm off to do as there are things to make, homecomings to arrange, children to hug, gardens to care for, space to discover, people to love and moments to experience. 

Don't worry - I'll be reporting back!
blog comments powered by Disqus