Monday, October 04, 2010

Promises, promises

070806-01Image by reb via FlickrI am here, I will blog, but first I really have to go and get my run done.  Yep, you read that correctly - I have started running!  Inspired by various friends, I have been following the Couch to 5k programme for the past 6 weeks.  Today is the start of week 7 - from here onwards there are no intervals of walking, just straight runs.  This week it's 25 mins at a time - shocking to me that I can do that as 7 weeks ago I found it hard to run for a minute at a time.
I won't babble on about it too much here - I've been blogging away about it on http://artygalfindsherway.blogspot.com/ but have been quiet about it until I felt confident enough in what I'm doing

More on lots of things including another giveaway win when I get back.............

blog comments powered by Disqus