Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blogging feast


I'm having a bit of a blogger feast at the moment - sudden freedom after the summer I reckon.

Here are some women themed ATCs for a swap-bot swap - you can't very well see the pearly goodness of the last ATC - I laughed when I saw that I'd got the other two to say 'sexy mother'! The stamp on the mother card is an Indian woodblock that I bought in the summer - wish I'd bought more now......



This is my entry into Elizabeth's Quotations book. I couldn't get out of my head the supposedly shortest poem in the English language, so I had to go with something that my brain had dredged up from reading my grandmother's magazines when I was in my early teens. All of those coins are individual stamps, so I had great fun masking the other evening
blog comments powered by Disqus